Found a Bug?
Feel free to edit this page and add your findings.
- The x-Scaling (Time) of the raster/histogram plots (Spikes) is wrong, if the sampling rate differs from 1000 Hz. It just scales with the inverse.
- On nvidia cards there are still problems with displaying multiple text primitives. Check texture handling?
- The Luminance Correction Primitive sometimes produces non-smooth luminance gradients. Check alpha texture bit depth.
- Add detailed bug description here.
Additionally, you can get into contact by mail:
- The squareplaids-primitive is not smoothly displayed. 07/2008