|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 13:||Line 13:|
|* The Moving Point paradigm should have a pursuit adaptation feature like in former purs_adapt program.|
Feel free to edit this page and add your suggestions.
add counter for maximum repetition of conditions in Saccades, MovingPoint, SaccadeAdaptation
- User Interface
- a small copy of the stimulus window would be very helpful
- In the main window it would be nice, if the number of valid trials for every trial class would be displayed separately.
- A manual horizontal and vertical scaling option for the data plot window would be nice.
- Storage and other basic user features
- A protocol mechanism that forces the user to enter some data which is together with the experiment configurations used stored into a protocol file before the program can be started would be useful.
- Controllers and Conditions
- Data Acquisition
- A fixation control for two additional analog input channels ("second eye") is needed. These channels need a seperate set of calibration coefficients that can be stored in the registry.
- Lo-Level nrec features
- Advanced Features
- Please add the possibility that a user can create his own paradigm by selecting a set of primitives, controllers and so on.
Additionally, you can get into contact by mail:
- The data filename should not be changeable during a running experiment.
- The "Load Experiment" menu item should be deactivated when an experiment is running.
- A button for deactivating Fixctrl is missing.
- The Parameters should be hideable, so that the not needed or in the paradigm overwritten ones can be made invisible.
- It is annoying, that the parameter tree is resetted to full view whenever a parameter is changed.
- Data File size could be decreased by the possibility to define a Din Channel Mask in the registry.
- The Moving Point paradigm should have a parameter to choose, if the starting position is defined automatically or manually via additional parameters.
- The Moving Point paradigm has to be extended by a cueing mode in which the startpoint and direction can be cued by an arrow or a point. The probability of the 4 cue-conditions (p invalid/valid, v invalid/valid) must be settable individually by parameters. Cues' type, start-/stoptime and eccentricity factor must be settable by parameters, their direction (arrow) and location are defined by the selected cue-condition.
- A ShowOnAIn controller similar to the CPrimitiveControllerShowOnDIn which checks, if any of a given channel set is over some threshold is needed (see CFlowCondAIn).
- The CFlowCondAIn condition should be able to send different actions dependent on the detected channel.
- We need a digital out trigger that goes HI when the experiment is started and LO when finished.
- Extension of the move-controller to circular movement: radius, center, velocity
- A reward condition should be added to the Moving Point paradigm.
- Landolt-C primitive. 07/2008
- Paradigm Saccades: Now parameter to optionally set the startpoint to the center instead of being one of the grid-points. 07/2008
- Primitive Arrow and Primitive Rectangle: better Antialiasing. 07/2008